Friday, November 2, 2007

Trialing while under the weather....

Ike, John and I are leaving in a half an hour to head out to Springfield. Ike and I are entered in the AgileDogs CPE trial held at the Big E Fairgrounds. I have been really looking forward to this and am bummed that I feel pretty crappy. My allergies have been KILLER lately and my standby (Alavert) has decided not to work any longer. I bought some Claritan but am nervous about taking it and running Ike tomorrow as it makes me feel zoned out. Oye! I guess we will see how I feel.

This trial coincides with the World of Pets Expo, so it should be interesting. This will be Ike's first trial in an indoor setting on turf other than grass. I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Katrin said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ann-and-partner said...

Yes, good luck to both of you. Hope you feel better.