Saturday, March 1, 2008

BUMMER!!

Ike and I are supposed to be at the Bo-Gee Agility Trial today in Derry, NH. Yesterday I woke up at 3:45 am with a crushing headache and then I started hearing about all the snow headed our (their) way.

Since Ike just got over being as sick as he has ever been and I am apparently fighting something off I decided to be smart and scratch from the trial. ARGH!!! I spent all of yesterday torn between scratching, going up to Reading and being prepared to scratch, or just going. At 4:30 I decided that I would be wise to stay home.

I am bummed. However, I slept until 9am and it is still snowing up in Derry so I guess it was a good idea. I have way too much going on to get sick!

Being responsible is a pain!

2 comments:

Katrin said...

Big bummer!! :-(

Jules said...

Sounds like the snow wreaked havoc on your weekend plans too. Stinks!