Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Yesterday I finally bought a kiddie pool for the boys. Bug loves to go in any water he can find and it was REALLY hot yesterday. It took me years to convince Ike that he wouldn't melt if he stepped in water. He now happily hops in and out of the pool - he recognizes that it does cool him off. He's not willing to just hang in it though.



Even though Bug's eyes are closed, so it is technically not a good picture, I LOVE IT!




My brother is coming!


What's up?








Trying to convince the onion she won't melt.




This is as close as we got....


Happy boy!

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Guiness wont get in a pool at all. But Miley will step in the kiddie pool. But that's about it. I wish she would lie down. So sometimes when she it just to hot, I just have to soak her down.
I love the pictures

ann-and-partner said...

Oh Julie, the pictures are great! You'll have them all in the water soon.

Blue said...

I love the pic of Bug with his eyes closed! What a great expression. They all look like they're having a great time.