Saturday, December 27, 2008

WHO are my dogs?

Hmmm....Holly tagged us on her blog with a fun new game.

We have to think about who each dog would be if he/she were human (personality wise), in general or as a specific person. I will tell you right now, this is REALLY hard. The only one I can easily figure out is Carmen!

Carmen would without a doubt be Reese Witherspoon. She is pretty (when the beard is in good shape) and driven. A GREAT work ethic. Reese Witherspoon's production company is called Type A Productions.

Ike is a very difficult call. He likes a low-key environment and chillin' out, but isn't really that chill a fellow himself. He is a contrarian and a thinker. I think Ike reminds me of Gil Grissom from CSI (Las Vegas). Not really a touchy feely kind of guy, but a good, smart individual.

And then there is Bug. I think Bug would be Owen Wilson in real life. A complete goof with an intense, slightly dark side. I know that is hard to believe of the Bug, but I think it is there.

I am going to tag Blue, K9-Crazy, Dawn, and Diana. If I didn't tag you and you'd like to play, please do. If I did tag you and you don't want to play - please don't! ;-P

-------------- UPDATE --------------

John unequivocally disagrees about Bug being Owen Wilson. He is leaning towards Jack Black. He said Bug has to be someone short, pudgy, and goofy.

No comments: