Friday, March 13, 2009

Weave Poles Day # 5

Bug was super with all the cages on. Much more relaxed about working in the mudroom. After a few very successful and happy reps with all the cages on I took one cage off.


Bug was excellent entering on the side that lacked the cage regardless of my location.

If I was on that side without the cage when he was exiting (having started on the end with the cages), he was fine. If I was on the opposite side without the cage when he was exiting (having started on the end with the cages), he had great difficulty completing the poles correctly. I'll have to see how it goes tomorrow.

Not too bad.

Ike also had a training session, working on the dreaded down-stays. We had a couple of SUPER reps and I wish I stopped then. I don't think I am working him enough - he acts crazed lately every time I do!

No comments: