Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weave Poles Day # 7

Woo-hoo! As suspected/prayed for/hoped Buggie had a break-thru regarding the ungated entrance this morning. And in general he is starting to think weaves are great fun. Yes!

Went over to the in-law's house and worked Carmie outside. Here is where she is:




The green cage is in the process of being faded. Right now if I move it any further away she goes between the poles and the cage. I am going to leave it here for a few days and work it. Then move a bit further away. She is starting to pick up speed and bounce. Hooray. D-Day is May 9th.

2 comments:

Blue said...

Good boy Buggie! That's so funny how literal Carmen is about weaves. It sounds like they're both making good progress though.

Jules said...

Blue, She is killing me! :-) I REALLY do not want to switch methods as we are "almost" there, but I am so tempted by 2x2 for her.