Friday, September 11, 2009

Woo-hoo!!

HOORAY Bug-A-Boo!! I just got a text message from Kerry and Bug went WD for 1 point today in Falmouth at the Cranberry Cluster. I guess he showed well for her. :-) This means Bug needs 1 single now.

I am so happy. Yesterday when I dropped him off he was SO mad at me for leaving him. Kerry put him in a palatial sized crate and he turned his back and would not look at either of us!! It's a huge relief that he showed well for her even though I wasn't there. I am doing a happy-dance!!

Paws crossed for tomorrow. There are a lot of dogs entered!

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Wonderful! We will keep thinking purple thoughts for Bug tomorrow, although we will be thinking them for ourselves too. Yeah Bug!

Jules said...

I am happy to think purple thoughst for you too. It seems to work!! Are you showing Peace tomorrow?

penni said...

Purple thoughts for both of you -- I'm thinking puppies . . .

Jules said...

Yes, girl puppies and an esy whelp!!

Nancy said...

Ya hoo Bug!!!!! Great job, we'll think of you tomorrow. Good luck,
Nancy and Stewie

manymuddypaws said...

woohoo!!! congrats!

Dawn said...

Puppies and purple, well those thought do go together. Good luck tomorrow! Peace needs 3 points to be done.

Diana said...

WhooHoo!!!! Congrats. Diana

Anonymous said...

I was doing a happy dance when I got the text message from you.

Purple thoughts... healthy pups... and I personally would like no rain for tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Leonard is signed in on gmail - so the last post (and this one) are from me, Holly...

Traci said...

Congrats!!! So very exciting!!!

Blue said...

Good boy Bug!!! Keeping fingers and paws crossed for tomorrow.

Cat, Tessie, & Strata said...

Thinking purple, thinking purple!

This weekend's been good so far... Strata's sister got a point on Friday and a client dog his breeders are showing got two points yesterday. MORE PURPLE!