Thursday, March 18, 2010

System Saver

Has anyone heard of this product, System Saver? or used it? I followed a link from Suzanne Clothier's blog (she endorses it in a recent post). It sounds really interesting and contains Boswellia.

From the "About System Saver" page:

Unlike nutraceuticals (chondroitin, glucosamine, hyaluronate), System Saver inhibits the destructive enzymes, rather than just providing nutrients for repairing the damage.
System Saver's unique dual action mechanism inhibits chronic inflammation, as well as tissue degeneration.
 
System Saver's patented formula is the only source of broad spectrum metalloproteinase enzyme inhibitors. By regulating these enzymes, this formula controls damage done to cartilage and other tissue during athletics, repetitive activity, and aging.

These same enzymes are also responsible for activating the biochemical mediators involved in many chronic inflammatory disorders. By regulating these enzymes, System Saver has proven effective in the management of many of these conditions.

From the "Ingredients" page:
 
System Saver contains Boswellia serrata (frankincense), Citrus reticulata (mandarin orange peel and other orange peels), Curcuma longa, Camelia sinensis (green tea), natural flavoring.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

I read about it from Suzanne's blog as well. I am always looking for supplements that will help my joints, so I ordered a bottle for me. It has 120 capsules. I have been taking three a day to get started. I am close to done with the bottle. To be honest, I haven't noticed much. I think a good quality glucosamine (sp?) works better for me. The woman who is marketing it sent a survey for me to send back my opinions, so when I finish the bottle I think I will let her know. Maybe it takes awhile to kick in, but at 50 bucks you really need to be impressed to order more.

Jules said...

Thanks, Taryn! First hand experience is the best reference.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

Thanks Taryn-it sounded interesting but first hand experience is always really good to hear-like you said for $50 I would really want to see some good results by the end of the first bottle I would think....

Sam said...

Don't know much about this stuff (though I'm trying to educate myself lately), but this sounds interesting.