Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Agility Class


Last night Ike and I had a fabulous class. He loves the cooler weather and he loves to be working outside. He really opened up on course and ran his little heart out. I did not stop to reward as frequently as I usually do because he was so revved up and happy to play. I feel like his running dog walk is very close to no longer needing the hoop. His a-frame on the other hand…..I cannot see when we will ever get rid of it!!

Great class!

And a couple of pictures of the happy boyz this weekend.....



3 comments:

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...

They look 'raring to go'!!

AROOOF!!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

Taryn said...

I gave up on the hoop, and had to go back to making Jimmy target the end of the dogwalk. He started NQing me at trials when there was no hoop for him to aim for. We have enough other ways to NQ, I sure didn't want to add in the dogwalk :-) Fortunately the Aframe has not been an issue as I would never want make him stop short there. I only have access to contacts once a week in class so it is hard to really get in enough practice for a running DW.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

It is so much fun to see dogs when the cooler weather hits and how happy it makes them running, sounds like a really great class, and good job on the dog walk