Friday, May 8, 2009

Bug's CPE Debut

Tomorrow is Act-Up's 2nd Annual CPE Trial. The premium opened in March. At the time I entered Bug in two Level 1 classes on both Saturday and Sunday. A total of four classes. Two Regular, 1 Wildcard, and 1 Colors.

In Level 1 in CPE there are no teeter or weaves. The course times are generous. CPE Level 1 is an awesome way to get a novice dog (and handler for that matter) acclimated to the ring.

Bug was super at the Tunneler Fun Run a few weeks ago. Since he has had permission to play in class again he has been doing GREAT!!

I am not sure if I will actually run him in both classes on both days. It depends on how he seems. I am lucky that my chiropractor will be on-site and I can ask her to look at him and make sure he isn't too tight, is holding his alignments, etc. I plan on massaging and stretching before and after.

I am both nervous and excited. It will be interesting to see if Bug keeps it together or loses his mind. Anything is possible! I can only imagine how pissed Carmie is going to be that Buggie gets to play too. That's it's not just about her!

3 comments:

CardiCorgiOwner said...

Good luck! CPE is so much fun--let us know how it goes!

Dawn said...

The whole crew here is wishing you and Bug a wonderful time. Enjoy relax and have fun.

penni said...

Go, Bug (and Jules)!