Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weave Poles day # 15 .... Mission Aborted

Yesterday Carmen had agility class and I brought Bug and Ike over to my in-law’s house to spend the evening with them. I attempted to practice Bug’s weave poles in the back yard prior to leaving for class with Carmie.

After one run through I canned that idea. My in-law’s have a very large backyard that backs up to a creek. On the opposite side of the creek is a field where kids play softball, soccer, etc. Well, the kids were out in force and Bug couldn’t keep his eyes off them! He was so distracted by the children (at least 200’ away) that I was afraid I was going to lose him. I already know he likes swimming in the creek , so I had visions of him taking off and crossing the creek to get to the kids!

I got him refocused on me and in we went!!

No comments: